The Student Room Group

Edge hill offer

I had my interview for children’s nursing 24th January, I’ve been told my application is on hold. How long did you all wait til you received an offer? I’ve heard people have offers already so wondering if no news is good news or if it’s not a good sign? Do they offer feedback for interviews if you’re not successful ?
Hi Don’t sorry these things take abit of time it’s all about the processing time. It’s administrative stuff.
😊
Hi I had an interview early December and still haven't heard back so I would assume a lot of people are in the same boat because at the open day they said everyone gets an interview and children's nursing is already a popular course
Reply 3
Original post by megmog21
Hi I had an interview early December and still haven't heard back so I would assume a lot of people are in the same boat because at the open day they said everyone gets an interview and children's nursing is already a popular course

same for me was early January. I have an offer now though for both the courses I applied for finally, good luck!
well done that is great
Original post by mego0694
same for me was early January. I have an offer now though for both the courses I applied for finally, good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending