The Student Room Group

NCL dental therapy

Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Newcastle for dental therapy? I hate the waiting 😩
Original post by Hancroz
Is anyone still waiting to hear back from Newcastle for dental therapy? I hate the waiting 😩

Hi @Hancroz,

Our Dental Admissions Team have advised that we will make initial offers for our BSc Oral and Dental Health Sciences programme in late March/early April 2023. We will continue to make offers up until the 18th May 2023.

I hope this helps :smile:

Hana
Reply 2
This is just for the initial interview not an offer. I Still havn’t heard anything back since my UCAS application was sent. Hopefully something will come through soon 🤞🏽
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @Hancroz,

Our Dental Admissions Team have advised that we will make initial offers for our BSc Oral and Dental Health Sciences programme in late March/early April 2023. We will continue to make offers up until the 18th May 2023.

Hana
Original post by Hancroz
This is just for the initial interview not an offer. I Still havn’t heard anything back since my UCAS application was sent. Hopefully something will come through soon 🤞🏽

Hi @Hancroz

Please keep checking UCAS Hub for any updates on your application and keep checking your emails, including spam/junk folders, for any communications from us regarding any invites to interview.

Good Luck with your application :smile:

Elliott
Original post by Newcastle University
Hi @Hancroz,

Hana

Hello I’m waiting to hear back post interview I know some offers were given out last week , and they are doing them batches? Are there more offers to give out ? And when will that likely be ? Thank you.
Original post by Martyna12334
Hello I’m waiting to hear back post interview I know some offers were given out last week , and they are doing them batches? Are there more offers to give out ? And when will that likely be ? Thank you.

@Newcastle Uni
Original post by Martyna12334

Hi @Martyna12334

Thank you for your enquiry.

You are correct that one batch of offers and unsuccessful decisions have been sent out for our Oral and Dental Health Sciences (Dental Hygiene and Therapy) BSc Honours programme.

All applicants who submitted their UCAS application by the equal consideration deadline (25th January 2023) will receive a decision by the 18th May 2023.

I hope this information helps :smile:

Hana

Quick Reply

Latest