The Student Room Group

Advice

Hi if anyone needs advice or if you need to talk about some issues you are having pls let me know because I am a really great listener.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi if anyone needs advice or if you need to talk about some issues you are having pls let me know because I am a really great listener.

hmm an anon wanting people to talk? kinda sus.
Yeah you’re right it is kids sus and weird?
Its not sus, I just don’t want people to see my user name and I just want this to be a safe place where people need to talk to someone about there problems
Its not sus, I just don’t want people to see my user name and I just want this to be a safe place where people need to talk to someone about there problems

How can people feel safe when they have no idea who they are spilling their secrets to?
Why would I have any reason to spill peoples secrets too? This is just about trust.
Why would I have any reason to spill peoples secrets too? This is just about trust.

Trust =/= Anonymous
What does that mean???
Reply 8

There is a place people can talk about their problems; it's called TSR.
What does that mean???

Anonymous people can't be trusted.

LMAOOO nosey anon
You can never trust someone when you don't know who it is. Why do you think people have a hard time trusting Batman?
Reply 12

I'll take this to my advantage
So when I was younger, like three, my male family member convinced me that it was ok to be R4P3 and so he was like yeah, so that continued for years til I finally said no to him. And then my dad died, so i couldn't even tell him what happened(This happened at his house when he was sick)
Then I got my own phone and got taken advantage of. That went 'well' I sent some stuff and I regret it now I have bad depression and anxiety.. I'm not explaining in depth because I'm on a school computer and I don't want to get in trouble or something.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending