The Student Room Group

If you could get rid of one of these musicians, who would it be?

Poll

If you had to get rid of one of these musicians, who would it be?

Reply 1
Jacko, the *****
Original post by gjd800
Jacko, the *****

Agreed. Music is great, but I just cannot respect him what with all the creepiness
Who voted kevin parker !!!!!!!!
I might be stupid but idk who Kevin Parker, and Brian Wilson are so I picked Ariana Grande although, now I've picked her I should have picked Beyonce because I listen to her the least out of the ones listed.
Original post by toppby55
I might be stupid but idk who Kevin Parker, and Brian Wilson are so I picked Ariana Grande although, now I've picked her I should have picked Beyonce because I listen to her the least out of the ones listed.

Kevin Parker is singer of Tame Impala - a really great band in my opinion.

AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW THIS YOU NEED TO GET SOME MUSICAL DISCOVERY HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE

BRIAN WILSON IS SINGER OF THE BEACH BOYS OMFG!!!!!
Paul mccartney.
I prefer his music the least out of all the options.
Original post by MadisonBailey06
Kevin Parker is singer of Tame Impala - a really great band in my opinion.

AND I CANT BELIEVE YOU DONT KNOW THIS YOU NEED TO GET SOME MUSICAL DISCOVERY HAPPENING IN YOUR LIFE

BRIAN WILSON IS SINGER OF THE BEACH BOYS OMFG!!!!!

oh i love the beach boys. i just didn't know that was his name. sorry. i ALWAYS CONSIDERED MYSELF AS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS ABOUT MUSIC SO NOW i feel stupid.
What are Beyonce and Ariana Grande doing among such absolute legends? Sacriledge! :eek:
Original post by Veet Voojagig
What are Beyonce and Ariana Grande doing among such absolute legends? Sacriledge! :eek:

I had to include some modern teeny boppers to appease some people lol

Quick Reply

Latest