The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Birmingham university

Hello, I got an offer from Birmingham for computer science and they require A*AA. I would like to ask is it possible to negotiate with university about lowering the entry grades since I also have another uni which ask the same grades ,and it is not the best option for me 😅. Did anyone tried to negotiate with universities about lowering the grades and is it possible if I am international student
U could try but I don’t think that’s likely to be possible, otherwise every single applicant would be doing the same x
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Hamguy22
Hello, I got an offer from Birmingham for computer science and they require A*AA. I would like to ask is it possible to negotiate with university about lowering the entry grades since I also have another uni which ask the same grades ,and it is not the best option for me 😅. Did anyone tried to negotiate with universities about lowering the grades and is it possible if I am international student

I think they will laugh in your face, tbh.
Hi, we don't negotiate (unless there is some extraordinary special circumstance) but if on results day you have only just missed the grades asked for, plenty of universities would still take you, check your UCAS account as soon as your results are out, you'll see their final decisions. All the best
I would like to ask is it possible to negotiate with university about lowering the entry grades

No of course you can't - if you dont like their offer, go somewhere else.
This isnt Bargain Hunt.
what grades did u get predicted for ucas at end of yr12? and what did u get end of yr13?

If you got a contextual offer this should not be a problem since your grades are usually reduced by one or two grades.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending