The Student Room Group

Aerospace engineering without physics a level, which university?

hello,
I want to study aerospace engineering but don't fit the entry requirements for a lot of universities. I take A level History, Economics, Math and Further Math, both Mechanics and Further Mechanics modules, so please reply with any universities which you know may accept further mechanics in replacement of physics.
What grades are you targetting? Why not just look at 20 or so universities and see on their websites?
Reply 2
I’m targeting 3A*s 1A, and I did enquire with quite a number of universities but only a few replied recommending a foundation year, which I don’t prefer. I do know that university of Manchester is an option, but would like a larger range to consider
Original post by ajj2000
What grades are you targetting? Why not just look at 20 or so universities and see on their websites?
Original post by sher min
I’m targeting 3A*s 1A, and I did enquire with quite a number of universities but only a few replied recommending a foundation year, which I don’t prefer. I do know that university of Manchester is an option, but would like a larger range to consider

Well - what guess you should look at Russell group universities plus loughborough and bath and make a quick list of their requirements? Should take about 15 minutes.
I had a quick look and there are surprisingly few options. Nottingham seemed to work so perhaps check their website.
Reply 5
Original post by ajj2000
I had a quick look and there are surprisingly few options. Nottingham seemed to work so perhaps check their website.

I’ll check it out, thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest