The Student Room Group

Chin & cheek filler

Looking to get this done soon! If anyone has had facial filler, please could you comment below how it was and whether it's worth it or not.
Also, if anyone can recommend anyone in London. But.. am willing to travel for a good practitioner. Thank you!
I've had dermal filler injections in my jaw, which has made it look fuller. I had it done about 9 months ago, and it has lasted really well. Fox Pharma referred me to a clinic, if you get in touch they may be able to refer you to a clinician that is London based.
Original post by amandaholten
Looking to get this done soon! If anyone has had facial filler, please could you comment below how it was and whether it's worth it or not.
Also, if anyone can recommend anyone in London. But.. am willing to travel for a good practitioner. Thank you!

Hi,
I am also looking to book in cheek filler soon. I currently have lip fillers, which I have had done 4 times now, in total. Personally I don’t have any regrets! As long as you’re okay with needles and a little pain (uncomfortable but not unbearable) you’ll be fine. I would just say don’t get too much put in too quick! Let me know how you get on or if you have any specific questions I can help with 😊

Quick Reply

Latest