The Student Room Group

Nursing interview reply?

Hi everyone,

I posted here about my nursing interview I had at the University of Wolverhampton at the beginning of the month. I think the interview went really well, I was just worried because I got told that I would know if I got in within 2 weeks of my interview and I still haven’t gotten anything almost a month later? Are things just taking a bit longer than usual or should I contact them?

Reply 1
Nothing wrong with sending them an email. It's been a month, surely they have an update by now. Best wishes
Original post by calamaricaity
Hi everyone,

I posted here about my nursing interview I had at the University of Wolverhampton at the beginning of the month. I think the interview went really well, I was just worried because I got told that I would know if I got in within 2 weeks of my interview and I still haven’t gotten anything almost a month later? Are things just taking a bit longer than usual or should I contact them?

Hello @calamaricaity

I am so glad you felt your interview went well & tbh, if you feel that way - it probably did! I would call their recruitment and admissions team, or any direct number available on their website and ask to be put through to the correct department who can solve this for you.

Good luck! :smile:

Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Hi did you hear back ?
Hi, there is no point in contacting Wolverhampton admissions, they won't help. I think the deadline is around mid May, so we should find out what is going on by then.
I've had a nursing interview with Wolverhampton uni 7 weeks ago, they sent me a 'congratulations' email the same day telling me that I have passed the interview, but still haven't received an offer or rejection 7 WEEKS LATER... I've called and emailed a number of times, logged 2 help calls in e:vision and they are just fobbing me off with "We have received a high volume of applications and we will be in contact as soon as possible. " :/
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hello @calamaricaity

I am so glad you felt your interview went well & tbh, if you feel that way - it probably did! I would call their recruitment and admissions team, or any direct number available on their website and ask to be put through to the correct department who can solve this for you.

Good luck! :smile:

Jade
Cov Uni Student Ambassador

Thanks Jade! :smile:
Original post by Kriszta_
Hi, there is no point in contacting Wolverhampton admissions, they won't help. I think the deadline is around mid May, so we should find out what is going on by then.
I've had a nursing interview with Wolverhampton uni 7 weeks ago, they sent me a 'congratulations' email the same day telling me that I have passed the interview, but still haven't received an offer or rejection 7 WEEKS LATER... I've called and emailed a number of times, logged 2 help calls in e:vision and they are just fobbing me off with "We have received a high volume of applications and we will be in contact as soon as possible. " :/

Hiya, are you doing the foundation year? they told me I have to do the prepare for foundation course first
No, I have applied for the 1st year entry.
Original post by calamaricaity
Hiya, are you doing the foundation year? they told me I have to do the prepare for foundation course first

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending