The Student Room Group

What are your plans for Easter?

Are you doing anything nice for Easter? :bunny: :woo:
Original post by thrivingfrog

Looking forward to the Easter movies and having a giant chocolate Easter Egg. Taking a break from university finally :rolleyes:. But got 2 pieces of coursework to give in over Easter. I have a driving test too so I’m a little nervous.
Original post by Mohammed_80
Looking forward to the Easter movies and having a giant chocolate Easter Egg. Taking a break from university finally :rolleyes:. But got 2 pieces of coursework to give in over Easter. I have a driving test too so I’m a little nervous.

Ooo good luck and enjoy your break! I still haven't started driving lessons, they're so expensive :redface:
Ooo good luck and enjoy your break! I still haven't started driving lessons, they're so expensive :redface:

Thank you and whenever you start best of luck I think it depends on your town and the costs of lessons really especially since oil prices gone up.
Eat, sleep, gym, repeat.
Original post by ICEcold_Stoic
Eat, sleep, gym, repeat.

If you add in college work I'm exactly the same :rofl:
Might go on a night out on the Saturday. It’s also the end of lent and I’ve got a box of Belgian chocolate that I can finally eat.

Not planning on doing much though as I’m going on holiday this month and need the money for that.

No.
Working and more working and more working
I'm making chocolate Easter nests with my younger sister :h:
Fish for dinner on Good Friday

Probably some Easter bun baking with the kids on Saturday. Church on Saturday night

Easter eggs and lamb dinner on Easter

Going to a farm with my daughter on Easter Monday because she's going to be a face painter's assistant at some Easter event there for a few hours.
Travelling back to uni to go to work as I've had this last weekend off instead and spent a couple of weeks at home :love:
Not really fussed about Easter much now I'm older but I do have a couple of films I have my eye on to go and see in the cinema :yep:
Happy Eastee to everyone celebrating!
Happy Eastee to everyone celebrating!

Happy Easter to you too! :hugs: :h: :woo:

Quick Reply

Latest