The Student Room Group

Girl is giving mixed signals

I’ve been talking to this girl on/off since December. We were cool and I found out she was the ex of someone I knew before but we still remained cool. However not long after, I fell sick and it took a whole month for me to function properly. When I got sick she talked to me for a little and just stopped messaging. Almost a week later I messaged her and she was saying that I ghosted her, yet I reminded her that I was still ill and she couldn’t even bother to msg or check up on me. She apologised and we moved on. Then from then on the vibes just started to become weird. Before, she used to be the one msging first a lot (I did too) but now she wouldn’t even msg if I didn’t, even though she knew I was ill. She then later initiated a conversation but then we stopped talking for a while. I was busy going to GP appointments and catching up on coursework I missed and she was just busy going partying with friends. She even put me on her Snapchat private stories and ik she was always passively indirecting me with quotes that she posted about never chasing anyone or opening up to anyone etc and I just found it funny. I decided to leave her and move on because I couldn’t be asked.

Because I was ill, I fell behind on coursework so my whole time was spent just trying to catch up. I forgot to msg her on Valentine’s and then I remembered the day after and tried to msg her. A whole day went and no response so I just deleted the msg and decided to move on. Then a couple of days ago she popped up talking about long time since we talked. Ik she was trynna make me feel guilty or something. We talked a bit and I was telling her about how I was still catching up with work that I missed as I missed a lot, she read and said nothing. I moved past that and then later that day I sent her a pic of me watching something thinking she would ask what it was. She read and said nothing again. Now its ****ing me off because idk why she’s being strange and making me feel bad or guilty about what I haven’t done.
Reply 1
Meh, if you were just talking for a bit, and not dating, that makes her just an acquaintance. Tell her you aren't interested, block her and move on.

Hope you are fully recovered and caught up on the coursework!

And you can be asked, but you can't be arsed...
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending