The Student Room Group

Has anyone else's school not finished their syllabus?? GCSE

We just started Elizabethan Eng and have like one more unit of each science...idk how we're gonna finish in time for revision lessons as well
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Dvrkon
We just started Elizabethan Eng and have like one more unit of each science...idk how we're gonna finish in time for revision lessons as well

is this for secondary school?
Reply 2
Yeah GCSEs
Original post by Dvrkon

You're kidding?! I thought I was in trouble since we've not finished studying the Cold War. I've finished all 3 sciences but we do have a bit of maths left to cover
Original post by Dvrkon

when I did my GCSEs we were covering RS content right up until the last lesson
Original post by Dvrkon

oh dear, elizabeth took me like 5 months and just finished, you may need to get ahead at home. that is very, very bad
Moved to gcses
Reply 7
Original post by Dvrkon
Yeah we have finished majority of maths but yeah we're screwed I feel since we have bank holidays still to come and strikes...

Original post by AmeenahHs
You're kidding?! I thought I was in trouble since we've not finished studying the Cold War. I've finished all 3 sciences but we do have a bit of maths left to cover

Yeah I feel we are somewhat screwed considering we have bank holidays and strikes to come...
Reply 8
Original post by flowersinmyhair
when I did my GCSEs we were covering RS content right up until the last lesson

We too are also doing that with a multitude of other subjects :/
Reply 9
Original post by propergoodman
oh dear, elizabeth took me like 5 months and just finished, you may need to get ahead at home. that is very, very bad

Yeah will do - did that for physics as we haven't started space in class. Finished the topic in 1 hr taking notes at home but need to re - read them

Quick Reply

Latest