The Student Room Group

It's my 15th TSR bday today: AMA!

So 15 years ago, on 3rd April 2008, I made a TSR account. Soon my fate was sealed: doomed to be a TSR addict forevermore :moon:

To mark this, um, 'special' occasion: AMA! :tongue:

Scroll to see replies

:danceboy: !!!
favourite meal?
Original post by flaurie
:danceboy: !!!
favourite meal?

:hi:

Kotthu roti! It's a Sri Lankan street food of diced roti, meat and veg, all tossed together and fried, and then you crack an egg in it :biggrin:
Congrats! Are you goig to have a cake to celebrate? :smile:
Happy 15th TSR Birthday! :party2:
Have some ice cream and pizza. :eating:
BDB.jpg
Don't forget to lend a paw refilling Union Jack Wearing Bulldog very high calorie tasty treat boxes. :tongue:
Congratulations!! :woo: :party:
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
Congrats! Are you goig to have a cake to celebrate? :smile:

Oooh good question! We don't have any cake in :frown: so I'll have to make do with some banana loaf :colondollar:

Original post by londonmyst
Happy 15th TSR Birthday! :party2:
Have some ice cream and pizza. :eating:
BDB.jpg
Don't forget to lend a paw refilling Union Jack Wearing Bulldog very high calorie tasty treat boxes. :tongue:

Why thanks, Mr Bulldog :hat2: Wanna share with me? :biggrin:

Original post by BurstingBubbles
Congratulations!! :woo: :party:

Thank youuuuu! So far I've celebrated with a nice long nap :moon: It's hard being this old :shakecane:
With my original account I think I am about 15 TSR years old too. Maybe more.

happy birthday
Original post by howifeltoday
With my original account I think I am about 15 TSR years old too. Maybe more.

happy birthday

Thank you! And nice to know I'm not the only one :biggrin: :shakecane: :ninja:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Thank you! And nice to know I'm not the only one :biggrin: :shakecane: :ninja:

:ninja:
congratulations!!! :biggrin:
Original post by black tea
congratulations!!! :biggrin:

Thankies :biggrin:
Reply 12
Congratulations!

Why did you join?
What keeps you here?
Do you ever see TSR as a waste of your life?
Original post by Cote1
Congratulations!

Why did you join?
What keeps you here?

I joined to spy on my younger sister, who was using this website regularly to check on med school applicants and who was sending out offers to people, etc. I wanted to check on what she was doing! She quickly left when I joined but here I am, 15 years later :shakecane:

What keeps me here is the few good eggs on this site, such as yourself, plus the opportunity to connect with and help others. I like to think I have some pearls of wisdom to offer, and equally this site has kept me going during periods such as now, when I'm pretty much housebound :redface:
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Do you ever see TSR as a waste of your life?

I often feel like this tbh, esp. as the quality of the membership seems to have gone down over the years. But then I think of the people I have helped in small ways over the years, and think of future people who I might be able to help in some ways, and that makes it all worth it! Plus TSR has taught me quite a bit about life and has helped me to mature :shakecane:
I often feel like this tbh, esp. as the quality of the membership seems to have gone down over the years. But then I think of the people I have helped in small ways over the years, and think of future people who I might be able to help in some ways, and that makes it all worth it! Plus TSR has taught me quite a bit about life and has helped me to mature :shakecane:

Why stay then?

Surely going outside can teach you more about life than a website dominated by sixth formers who have never left their rooms.
Why thanks, Mr Bulldog :hat2: Wanna share with me? :biggrin:

You can have all the carrot flavoured ice cream and raw carrots. :cool:
BBIC3.jpg
Original post by Thisismyunitsr
Why stay then?

Surely going outside can teach you more about life than a website dominated by sixth formers who have never left their rooms.

TSR addiction is a strong thing you know :tongue: Plus going outside isn't always easy as one might think :redface:

Original post by londonmyst
You can have all the carrot flavoured ice cream and raw carrots. :cool:
BBIC3.jpg

But I don't like carrots :colondollar:
Many congrats TLG - your wisdom is much valued :smile:

Favourite ABBA track?

TLG - Copy.jpg
But I don't like carrots :colondollar:

Nor do I. :u:
Even those made of icing sugar or cookies cunningly disguised as carrots. :eek:

Quick Reply