The Student Room Group

What are you up to this Good Friday?

Having a nice day so far?

Any plans for later?

We're seeing a friend for lunch and then probably watching a film this evening.
Revision
Original post by 04MR17
Having a nice day so far?

Any plans for later?

We're seeing a friend for lunch and then probably watching a film this evening.

doing some good
Original post by action123
Revision
Don't work too hard now :work:
Nothing special
Well I decided to go to church at 3pm. Got there and found the church was locked. No idea what was going on.

Then a really confused elderly lady showed up also wondering why the church was locked. So I was then treated to her entire life story, because that's just how elderly people tend to be.

Then I came home and looked online, to find that the priest had decided to put the mass on at one of the other churches (there's only 1 priest to cover 3 churches in the area).

So now I'm arguing with people on Facebook over basically nothing (not church related. I don't mean I'm yelling at the priest), because PMT is making me want to rip someone's throat out, which is really un-Christian of me, whilst I half starve to death waiting for our fish and chips to show up.
(edited 1 year ago)
Upgraded my RAM to 16GB and my SSD to 2T :proud:

I have spent most of today waiting for all my hard drive files to transfer to my SSD, then I can play Assasin's Creed again :cyber:
I’m just getting over a cold but we went for a nice drive and chilled :smile: I’m in bed now haha
Going back to uni today for work tomorrow. Although we didn't realise there's engineering works on the railway atm so now one of my parents is driving me back instead :redface:

I've packed now but now I've moved onto revision for uni exams :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest