The Student Room Group

head boy sentence

hi, i need to shorten this sentence as much as possible, while still having all the information in there. pls as soon as possible reply. this is for the role of head boy btw. and we are only allowed to do one sentence

Hello, I'm --- and I wish to receive this role as I can celebrate ---'s diversity, ensure your voices are heard and make --- a more optimistic environment for all.
Original post by anonymousps
hi, i need to shorten this sentence as much as possible, while still having all the information in there. pls as soon as possible reply. this is for the role of head boy btw. and we are only allowed to do one sentence

Hello, I'm --- and I wish to receive this role as I can celebrate ---'s diversity, ensure your voices are heard and make --- a more optimistic environment for all.

If you're allowed one sentence and you have one sentence, what's the benefit of making it a particularly short sentence?
Is that a stock sentence that you have to use from school or did you formulate that yourself?

Because if it's the former, oh god. I'm as left as they come but why is everything about diversity? It's such a buzzword that it has become redundant. God help us all.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending