The Student Room Group

MSc Global Healthcare Management at UCL

Anyone got an offer for the MSc Global Healthcare Management course at UCL? Looking to connect with people from the same course as me
Reply 1
Hi, I’ve applied to the same course! Waiting for a decision from them. When did you apply?
Reply 2
Original post by Shailey
Hi, I’ve applied to the same course! Waiting for a decision from them. When did you apply?

I applied around the end of October, received a decision in about 3 weeks. I think that’s one of the benefits of applying early.

All the best though! Hope you hear back soon
Reply 3
Oh! Fingers crossed 🤞🏻 hope to see you there.
Reply 4
Hey, I got in!! I guess we’ll be batchmates. Where are you from?
Reply 5
Original post by Shailey
Hey, I got in!! I guess we’ll be batchmates. Where are you from?

Congratulations! I’m so happy for you <3 Excited to get to know you during the academic year! Im from Mumbai, India. What about you?

Also, we have a group chat for postgraduates at UCL, if you want to join, dm me and I’ll share the link :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by Kareenaaaa
Congratulations! I’m so happy for you <3 Excited to get to know you during the academic year! Im from Mumbai, India. What about you?

Also, we have a group chat for postgraduates at UCL, if you want to join, dm me and I’ll share the link :smile:

Oh wow! I’m from Mumbai as well. Please do share that link with me 😄
Reply 7
Reply 8
Original post by Shailey

When did you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending