The Student Room Group

Psychology conversion Wolverhampton

Hi, had anyone studied this Masters? In thinking of it, but trying to understand how the assignments are with 12 modules. I have already completed a Masters and it was 6 modules, where assignments were approx 5000 words. What are the assignments like in Wolverhampton? Also, would you recommend the Masters? Thanks
Original post by Spillac
Hi, had anyone studied this Masters? In thinking of it, but trying to understand how the assignments are with 12 modules. I have already completed a Masters and it was 6 modules, where assignments were approx 5000 words. What are the assignments like in Wolverhampton? Also, would you recommend the Masters? Thanks

Hi @Spillac,

Great to hear you are interested in studying at the University of Wolverhampton - I will find out some more information around the modules of this course and see how the workload can be managed, and I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Helen - WolvesRep
Original post by Spillac

Hi @Spillac,

Further to this, I have been in discussion with academics who teach on this course, and have been advised that each module has a week 8 assessment, these are varied and not always essay based, therefore assessments won't always be similar to the assignments you completed in your previous masters.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions don't hesitate to send them across and I will find out as much as I can for you.

Helen - WolvesRep

Quick Reply

Latest