The Student Room Group

Msc Psychology Conversion Course

I am wanting to undertake a part-time psychology conversion online. I currently have a Masters in Education which was completely self-funded. Is there anyway I can get help with funding the psychology conversion? I understand psychology is an excempt subject for student finance for other degrees so does this mean I can gain funding? Thanks for the info
Original post by RachAF
I am wanting to undertake a part-time psychology conversion online. I currently have a Masters in Education which was completely self-funded. Is there anyway I can get help with funding the psychology conversion? I understand psychology is an excempt subject for student finance for other degrees so does this mean I can gain funding? Thanks for the info

Hi there,

Can you please confirm the full name of this course and the university?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Can you please confirm the full name of this course and the university?

Thanks, Graeme

I am looking at doing the MSc Psychology or Msc Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing at Wolverhampton University over 2 years part-time.
Original post by RachAF
I am looking at doing the MSc Psychology or Msc Psychology of Mental Health and Wellbeing at Wolverhampton University over 2 years part-time.

Thanks, these course attract the Postgraduate Loan: you'll be entitled to this so long as you don't already have a Masters.

Please see the link below, it shows how the loan works.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan
Reply 4
Original post by Graeme SFE
Thanks, these course attract the Postgraduate Loan: you'll be entitled to this so long as you don't already have a Masters.

Please see the link below, it shows how the loan works.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan

Thank you - but as explained - I do have an MEd that I funded myself some years ago.
Original post by RachAF
Thank you - but as explained - I do have an MEd that I funded myself some years ago.

If you already hold a Masters Qualification even if you funded this yourself you wouldn't be eligible for another unless it's a PGCE and you don't hold QTS status. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending