The Student Room Group

I feel like I will fail

I have 1 month and a week to go until my first alevel exam however I feel like I will fail. I’m predicted BBC but my biggest struggle is psychology. I don’t remember most of the content which means I’m having to reteach it to myself whilst cram revising. I honestly have no faith that I will do well because I’m struggling so much with remembering everything. I have slowly lost motivation
when i was revising for psych last year i used this guy on youtube's videos as he had all of the content but had it simplified a bit so that it was easier to remember and grasp as a concept. his name is PsychBoost. take a deep breath and pause for a second - you've got this.
Reply 2
Original post by okayykayy
when i was revising for psych last year i used this guy on youtube's videos as he had all of the content but had it simplified a bit so that it was easier to remember and grasp as a concept. his name is PsychBoost. take a deep breath and pause for a second - you've got this.

Thank you. I will search him up
hi!
this guys yt channel is a lifesaver https://www.youtube.com/@cambridgea-levelspsycholog1100
go through past papers, and notes, also one thing that pushes me to remain productive + motivate me is to have study sessions on google meet or zoom with my friends!! try that out!!
good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest