The Student Room Group

Edinburgh Uni Accommodation

Hi!

I'm hoping to go to Edinburgh Uni in September, and am planning on moving out. Does anyone have any accommodation recommendations? I'll be studying Computing Science and would prefer something quieter :biggrin:

Thanks!!
Original post by coolguysyndrome
Hi!

I'm hoping to go to Edinburgh Uni in September, and am planning on moving out. Does anyone have any accommodation recommendations? I'll be studying Computing Science and would prefer something quieter :biggrin:

Thanks!!

Hi there,
Congratulations on your offer to study at Edinburgh Uni! If you prefer something quiet or like your personal space, it may be worth looking at private accommodation, especially studios. We've got a few properties in Edinburgh that are selling out fast (or have sold out) but if you'd like to get an idea of what's available, take a look here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps!

- Sophie
Original post by StudentRoost Rep
Hi there,
Congratulations on your offer to study at Edinburgh Uni! If you prefer something quiet or like your personal space, it may be worth looking at private accommodation, especially studios. We've got a few properties in Edinburgh that are selling out fast (or have sold out) but if you'd like to get an idea of what's available, take a look here: https://bit.ly/3SZfCUk

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Hi Sophie,

I have an unrelated question, I can't find any information on the move-out date (or Lease End Date) for the university's accommodations (and I dug pretty deep)! Do you have an idea of the dates, or the normal lease period? I will be doing a postgraduate programme I saw most of the accommodation options for postgraduates starts on 12 Sept. My programme ends in August!

Thanks in advance!
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Sparrow4
Hi Sophie,

I have an unrelated question, I can't find any information on the move-out date (or Lease End Date) for the university's accommodations (and I dug pretty deep)! Do you have an idea of the dates, or the normal lease period? I will be doing a postgraduate programme I saw most of the accommodation options for postgraduates starts on 12 Sept. My programme ends in August!

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,
Hopefully another poster could answer your question better but otherwise, I'd recommend getting in contact with the Edinburgh university accommodation team as contract lengths can vary. They would be able to advise on their specific dates. For example, at Student Roost, our remaining availability in Edinburgh is for a 51-week tenancy only.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending