The Student Room Group

Does a 2 year accelerated and online Psychology degree exist?

I am wanting to do a degree in psychology as mature student. I am wanting to do the degree in 2 years as I have already worked full time for many years and would rather just get stuck in and get it completed. I also am wanting to do it as a distanced degree online due to several disabilities.
Has anyone come across such a degree? I ideally would like it to be BPS accredited.
Thank you for your help!
Original post by I'mTrying
I am wanting to do a degree in psychology as mature student. I am wanting to do the degree in 2 years as I have already worked full time for many years and would rather just get stuck in and get it completed. I also am wanting to do it as a distanced degree online due to several disabilities.
Has anyone come across such a degree? I ideally would like it to be BPS accredited.
Thank you for your help!

Accelerated BPS-accredited Psychology degrees? Yes.

Online BPS-accredited Psychology degrees? Yes.

But accelerated and online Psychology degrees (BPS-accredited or otherwise)? Not that I know of.
Reply 2
Original post by I'mTrying
Thank you for your help!

No, if anything, many online degrees take longer than 3 years (e.g. the Open Uni recommends 4 years). If you already have an undergraduate degree in something else, you could look at the MSc psychology conversion degrees, which are 1 year full-time.

Quick Reply

Latest