The Student Room Group

Help! Choosing between SSE and SciencePo for Finance Master's Program in Europe

Hello everyone,
As a prospective student for Fall 2023 intake, I have received offers from Stockholm School of Economics (SSE) for their Finance Master's program and Sciences Po for their Finance and Strategy Master's program. I am currently struggling to make a decision and would appreciate some advice.

My main considerations are the networking opportunities for employment in Europe, the challenges for Chinese students to find local employment, and the overall student experience including course design, extracurricular activities, and campus life.

One of my concerns is that I have zero background in French , and I worry that living in France might be challenging without knowing the local language. On the other hand, I have lived in tropical regions my whole life, and I have a mild case of seasonal affective disorder, which makes me feel down during the colder months with reduced daylight hours. This adds to my dilemma in choosing between these two options.

I would greatly appreciate any advice or insights from anyone who has experience studying or working in either SSE or Sciences Po, or anyone who has faced similar challenges in making a decision. Your input would be immensely helpful to me in making this important choice for my future.
Thank you in advance for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending