The Student Room Group

Offers

Has anyone heard back for Italian and politics? Or does anyone know from past applications how long they typically take?
Original post by Seaturtle67
Has anyone heard back for Italian and politics? Or does anyone know from past applications how long they typically take?

Who is "they" in this context? Are you referring to a particular university? (You've posted this in the Careers and Jobs > Graduate Schemes forum.)
Original post by DataVenia
Who is "they" in this context? Are you referring to a particular university? (You've posted this in the Careers and Jobs > Graduate Schemes forum.)

Oh I’m so sorry I don’t really know how to use this site did not intend on it going here 😭😭
I was referring to Edinburgh university and thought I was on that page
I was referring to Edinburgh university and thought I was on that page

OK. In that case, your best bet is to ask in the Official University of Edinburgh 2023 Applicant Thread, here, or to take a look in the associated offer spreadsheet, here.

I see a few offers for similar courses in there (Spanish and Politics, Arabic and Politics, French and Politics), but no Italian and Politics. I suspect it's quite a niche subject.
Original post by DataVenia
OK. In that case, your best bet is to ask in the Official University of Edinburgh 2023 Applicant Thread, here, or to take a look in the associated offer spreadsheet, here.

I see a few offers for similar courses in there (Spanish and Politics, Arabic and Politics, French and Politics), but no Italian and Politics. I suspect it's quite a niche subject.

Thanks for this just been worrying about when they will get back to me. I appplied for politocs and the politics and Italian course at Edinburgh and received an email last month asked me to pick a preference out of the 2 and I did and they haven’t gotten back to me since.
Thanks for this just been worrying about when they will get back to me. I appplied for politocs and the politics and Italian course at Edinburgh and received an email last month asked me to pick a preference out of the 2 and I did and they haven’t gotten back to me since.

Many universities seem to be taking longer to make decisions this year (although I have no actual evidence for this statement). Remember that they have until 18th May to make their decision. It's hard, I know, but you just need to be patient a little while longer. :crossedf:

Quick Reply

Latest