The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Anyone doing Child Nursing at Plymouth in Sept 23?

Hi

Anyone doing Child Nursing at Plymouth in Sept 23? Where are you looking at staying?

Katie
Original post by Anonymous
Hi

Anyone doing Child Nursing at Plymouth in Sept 23? Where are you looking at staying?

Katie

Hi Katie, I'll be doing Child Nursing in September - staying at Beckley Point. Really excited about it now, where are you looking to stay?
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Hi, I'll be doing Child Nursing in September! I'm staying in Beckley Point and really excited to get started now :-) Have you decided where you're staying yet?
Oh amazing I've booked for Beckely point too
Oh amazing I've booked for Beckely point too

Oh wow!! That’s amazing! Do you know Plymouth well?
Hiya No I'm not local to Plymouth but I obviously visited on the open days and for interviews. Seems a nice place though from what ive seen . How about you?
Hiya No I'm not local to Plymouth but I obviously visited on the open days and for interviews. Seems a nice place though from what ive seen . How about you?

It’s a nice city - quite centralised, I’m from Cornwall so it’s the nearest “proper” city to me so i loosely know my way around, could definitely find my way back to Beckley from the hoe or the Barbican. Transport links to Derriford seem ok and pretty reliable for placements

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending