The Student Room Group

Breathing while giving oral sex

I (f16) have recently been exploring oral sex. I’ve been giving my boyfriend oral and he tells me I’m amazing at it, but the boy has nearly suffocated me three times. He really enjoys guiding my head and pushing me down, witch I really enjoy, but it is a bit difficult to control my breathing. Any tips on how to control my breathing and my gag reflex?
Original post by Anonymous
I (f16) have recently been exploring oral sex. I’ve been giving my boyfriend oral and he tells me I’m amazing at it, but the boy has nearly suffocated me three times. He really enjoys guiding my head and pushing me down, witch I really enjoy, but it is a bit difficult to control my breathing. Any tips on how to control my breathing and my gag reflex?

I think you're going to have to ask him to not push your head down so often. You need to feel that you're in control, and you can come up for air when you feel you need to. It will make It more enjoyable for both of you. Keep your tongue as far back as possible for gag reflex, and don't think too much about what you're actually doing. It comes with experience and confidence in what you're doing, so I would say for now, perhaps not having him push your head down so much would help you understand where the best time to pause for breath is for you, and this will make it much more comfortable. Good luck!
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Yeh u should probably tell him to go easy on you, but eventually u will get used to it and become a gawk gawk pro master 3000 machine

Quick Reply

Latest