The Student Room Group

Did I do the right thing against my antagonists?

So there were this bunch of kidults (literally in their late 30's, pushing 40) I used to hang out with who were very envious of me for various reasons and tried to take me down by spreading lies and falsities, and even hiring hackers to threaten me on a daily basis. Unfortunately for the sad little beings, I had already gathered evidence on them ages ago and given it to the authorities to hold on to for months. I held back to see what the little beings would get up to since then and boy has it been a lot. They try to hold dirt against me but then the matter is, how did they get that dirt? By hacking me? Did I do the right thing? I feel like they will keep trying to threaten me but they've been monitored since January. Will I be ok? :frown:
Yeah you will be okey as long as you report them because what they are doing is illegal and an invasion of your privacy, jealousy is a really bad thing .
Original post by Tyty20056
Yeah you will be okey as long as you report them because what they are doing is illegal and an invasion of your privacy, jealousy is a really bad thing .

So true
Yeah so don't worry to much and if you feel like u aren't safe let the authorities know too .

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending