The Student Room Group

Do you like cheese?

I only like mozzarella, melted cheese, some French cheese - But i ABSOLUTELY HATE blue cheese!!

Scroll to see replies

i like cheese but only when its melted
Original post by hurtinguser

yesss so true right
Reply 3
Asiago and guyere :adore:
Is blue cheese even cheese? I think the fact that it's name is a whole description is proof that it's just cosplaying as cheese.
Original post by Foxehh
Asiago and guyere :adore:
Is blue cheese even cheese? I think the fact that it's name is a whole description is proof that it's just cosplaying as cheese.

haha yess blue cheese is so horrible who even thought it was a good idea to sell moldy cheese lmao
I love cheese but yeah, except blue. I can't get my head around eating mould. Oh I also don't like goat cheese much, or cottage cheese.
I love cheese but I've never tried blue cheese. Cheddar is my favourite.
I can't stand any cheese, even melted!
Original post by totallyfine
I can't stand any cheese, even melted!

OH MY GOSH not even pizza? Or cheesy garlic bread?
Original post by hurtinguser

here here :pirate3:
(edited 1 year ago)
aghhhhhhhhhhhh i embarrassed myself in an interview and can't get over it
not even cheese can help
Original post by pagetsuckstoes
aghhhhhhhhhhhh i embarrassed myself in an interview and can't get over it
not even cheese can help

oooh no what happened?
Original post by MadisonBailey06
oooh no what happened?

i was being too braggy cos i knew they didn't have my CV so felt i had to bring up loads of accomplishments and things, but it seemed rly fake i think. and also i just clearly didn't know **** abt debt capital markets
one of the interviewers was just smirking at me the whole time aghhhh
it was just clear i was bull ********
i was being too braggy cos i knew they didn't have my CV so felt i had to bring up loads of accomplishments and things, but it seemed rly fake i think. and also i just clearly didn't know **** abt debt capital markets
one of the interviewers was just smirking at me the whole time aghhhh
it was just clear i was bull ********

oh dear i think you need to sit down eat a whole bag of M&M's and then face plant into your pillow and scream. Then you'll feel better. at least thats what i do when i screw up. it helps me.
Original post by MadisonBailey06
oh dear i think you need to sit down eat a whole bag of M&M's and then face plant into your pillow and scream. Then you'll feel better. at least thats what i do when i screw up. it helps me.

lol i already kinda did that... and i went for a long walk and stress smoked while angrilly muttering and groaning aloud...
probs looked a bit crazy
lol i already kinda did that... and i went for a long walk and stress smoked while angrilly muttering and groaning aloud...
probs looked a bit crazy

haha well one time I was reading this book with some friends on a train, and there was something in it that really made me laugh - i had earphones in listening to music, and I think i just forgot other people were there and laughed out loud for like 5 mins straight and the looks people gave me - honestly you'd think i'd just stabbed someone. So shocked by my laughter lol - but i think they thought i was insane. Which just made me laugh even more if I'm honest.
I like most cheese. Just about the only one i dont like is stilton.
As an ingredient to recipes, yes!

I add different kinds of cheese to foods when it is decent and tasty.
I hate when you order a taco and the cheese isn't melted. Pet peeve.
Original post by xox416
I hate when you order a taco and the cheese isn't melted. Pet peeve.

If it is cheddar, I rather like it that the cheese is not cpmpletely melted. It is so oily on my fingers then.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest