The Student Room Group

UCAS saying there is an issue with application status

Is anyone else's UCAS application coming up as sent processing within a green ring? It also won't let me see my choices and says at the top we are currently having an issue with the application status. Can someone answer please I'm worried.
Reply 1
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend - ignore all random/weird messages on your portal.
Reply 2
Thank you so much, what is the deadline for accepting firm and insurance offers? Is it different for everyone? I was fearful I had missed it

Original post by McGinger
UCAS is down for maintenance this weekend - ignore all random/weird messages on your portal.
Reply 3
Original post by Loreleicoyle
Thank you so much, what is the deadline for accepting firm and insurance offers? Is it different for everyone? I was fearful I had missed it

8th June.
Reply 4
Is it definitely the same for everyone? Thank you
8th June.
Reply 5
8th June 2023 - The date you need to make a decision on your Firm and Insurance choice if all your universities responded by their own 18th May deadline - ie. because you applied to UCAS by the January deadline.

There is a later deadline for those who applied in Extra or Late and therefore received their responses later than 18 May.
Reply 6
Thank you. What is extra?
8th June 2023 - The date you need to make a decision on your Firm and Insurance choice if all your universities responded by their own 18th May deadline - ie. because you applied to UCAS by the January deadline.

There is a later deadline for those who applied in Extra or Late and therefore received their responses later than 18 May.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending