The Student Room Group

What would you want in a study journal?

I am looking in to design a study journal for students which incorporates everything you would need to do in your day-to-day life. It would include areas such as study planing, budgeting, reading lists, mental health activities and notes pages. If you were to have the perfect planner, what activities or sections would you want inside it.
Original post by Erin38study
I am looking in to design a study journal for students which incorporates everything you would need to do in your day-to-day life. It would include areas such as study planing, budgeting, reading lists, mental health activities and notes pages. If you were to have the perfect planner, what activities or sections would you want inside it.

A little section for a weekly food plan would be nice!
Original post by Erin38study

Hi @Erin38study,

This sounds like a fun project and study journals can be really good but many don't always have the sections you want. The sections you have suggested including are a great start.

Having a social section might be good, even a 'look forward to' section as a place to write down films, concerts and holidays coming up.
A section for all the assessment deadlines - target setting page
A year calendar and monthly overview are good along with the day-to-day.

Having a few notes pages/ spare pages are also useful for quickly jotting stuff down.
Catherine :-) - University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
personal bias, and might be misunderstanding the purpose here

- but I think being clear what your goals are will help with decisions and priorities, and you can link that to you planning

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending