The Student Room Group

Degree Apprenticeships

I intend to apply for a degree apprenticeship in marketing/digital marketing and want to know the best way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
Reply 1
Original post by Saima arif
I intend to apply for a degree apprenticeship in marketing/digital marketing and want to know the best way to do this. Any help would be appreciated.

There are different ways to apply, but the most common ways are to either go to the government website (here) and browse near you, or to check out different companies. There are many offering degree apprenticeships such as Sky, Fujitsu, KPMG, Vodafone, BT, the BBC and Capgemini to name a few that may interest you. You can then apply for them via their websites, with which you often need to have a CV, cover letter, etc. Some companies have assessment centres, interviews and aptitude tests that you may wish to investigate and and practice.

I hope this helps! Best of luck :biggrin:

P.S. if you ever have more questions regarding apprenticeships do post here again, there are plenty here that can help and can offer personal advice with how it went for them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending