The Student Room Group
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website

Third Year Accomodation at Lancaster Uni

I'm going into my second year in september and living off campus in the city. But for my third year I think I might come back to campus (I'm doing Fine Art and I think it would be good to be closer to the studios).

I know third years get priority but is there different accomodation for third years or would it be the same and I'd just be living with first years?? hmm

Cheers.
Original post by jashow04
I'm going into my second year in september and living off campus in the city. But for my third year I think I might come back to campus (I'm doing Fine Art and I think it would be good to be closer to the studios).

I know third years get priority but is there different accomodation for third years or would it be the same and I'd just be living with first years?? hmm

Cheers.

Hi @jashow04I have heard of cases where there’s been flats of second and third year students but I’d email the accommodation manager to check with them what their policy is. You can find their email below:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Hope that helps

- Tineke
Lancaster Student Ambassador
(edited 1 year ago)
Student in the Laboratory, Lancaster University
Lancaster University
Lancaster
Visit website
My daughter did private halls on penny street for third year and shes in mixed 2nd/3rd/4th and also phd students. She really likes the mixed group and shes doing it again for Chancellors wharf for 4th year. Shes really happy with meeting new people and is more than happy sharing a kitchen with new people. From what Ive heard 2nd and above share on campus and its a mixed years flat (not first years)
I am in a flat in Cartmel College in second year. Although it is the exact same type of accommodation as my first year accommodation, most of my flatmates are in either their second or third year, which I suspect is intentional as most people who live on campus are first years.

-Kao (Lancaster Maths & Stats Student Ambassador)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending