The Student Room Group

EO in Sheffield

Has anyone else had an interview for the EO in immigration, Visa department and still waiting to see if you have been successful or not?

thank you
Hi there!

I have my interview for this at a different location next week!

Just wanted to let you know and offer some reassurance!
Reply 2
Hi,

I have received an offer for Sheffield position today 27.04.23

Are you still waiting?
Reply 3
hello,

yes same!!!!

got to do the checks and hopefully it wont be too long before we start!

Trying to find out about the training but cant seem to find anything lol

Well done!
Reply 4
Hey! have you started at Sheffield yet?

thank you
Reply 5
Hey!

have you started at Sheffield yet?

thanks

Original post by dsos86
Hi,

I have received an offer for Sheffield position today 27.04.23

Are you still waiting?
Reply 6
Original post by SunsetSkyline
Hi there!

I have my interview for this at a different location next week!

Just wanted to let you know and offer some reassurance!

Hey!

have you started your EO role yet?
Reply 7
Hey,

No, not yet. I still have to complete the final questionnaire (I hope), and then it’s another 30-40 days of wait for answer to that.

How about you?
Reply 8
Original post by dsos86
Hey,

No, not yet. I still have to complete the final questionnaire (I hope), and then it’s another 30-40 days of wait for answer to that.

How about you?

hey!

I've sent my security checks in end of last month so just waiting to hear back from that!

have you filled yours out yet?
Reply 9
Hey,

So I am completing the questionnaire sent to me three days ago (separate link sent to email). This questionnaire is in reference to the last point from the list on the civil service portal, which is the “security clearance”.

I am stuck at previous addresses, since I’ve been travelling a lot for the past year (a lot of addresses) m, and at details of current supervisor - I have started a job 2 months ago, since couldn’t wait for this one forever, and now I don’t know how to ask for supervisors details…any idea?

Have they already contacted your references? They’ve contacted my ones.

Regards
Hi there!

I’m waiting for my security checks to clear, too.

I don’t know if they have contacted my references yet, but I know they have contacted my counter signature (as they were very kind enough to tell me!) I’ve been waiting for about 3 weeks now since submitting my checks and clearance form.

Regarding your addresses, I would list them all if that’s possible?

I would just ask your supervisor - better to be honest about it. :smile:
Reply 11
Hi there!

I’m waiting for my security checks to clear, too.

I don’t know if they have contacted my references yet, but I know they have contacted my counter signature (as they were very kind enough to tell me!) I’ve been waiting for about 3 weeks now since submitting my checks and clearance form.

Regarding your addresses, I would list them all if that’s possible?

I would just ask your supervisor - better to be honest about it. :smile:

Hey!

when did you send your in?

long waiting game now isn't it, what position did you apply for?
Hey, @sophL123!

I know; it’s such a long process! 😩 I applied for the ADM position - in Leeds though! I’m commuting from Sheffield haha!

The end of may, haha! How about you?
Reply 13
@SunsetSkyline

Its the unknow that's worse!

end of may to but nothing as of yet! Hopefully we will have started by Christmas haha
Original post by sophL123
@SunsetSkyline

Its the unknow that's worse!

end of may to but nothing as of yet! Hopefully we will have started by Christmas haha

I know, absolutely!😅 - but it will all be worth it when we finally get sorted! We’ve got the job now; just need to wait for the checks!

What role will you be placed in?😊
Reply 15
I know, absolutely!😅 - but it will all be worth it when we finally get sorted! We’ve got the job now; just need to wait for the checks!

What role will you be placed in?😊

applied in feb! longest wait ever lol

going to be a EO in visa and immigration abit worried though as seen they can place you anywhere and they said it would be hybrid but ive seen people say there 100% in the office, are you 100% office based?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending