The Student Room Group

Guys, help me

hi, I recently had a situation where my teacher at Sixth form college told me that I might not go on to the second year of the A-level course because I won't pass the exam now, that is, he thinks I will fail the exams that will be in mid-May. And he says that I need to study for an extra year, what should I do in this case if I don't want to study for an extra year, I will try to raise my grades as high as I can to pass the exams, but I have a question: Can the teachers expel me from the course after the first year of study A level , just for a bad exam?
In terms of your specific situation, it is important to talk to your teacher about your concerns. They may be able to offer you some additional support or advice. You may also want to consider talking to your parents or guardians about your situation. They may be able to help you develop a plan to improve your grades.

It is also important to remember that you are not alone. There are many students who have struggled with their A-levels. There are also a number of resources available to help you succeed. With hard work and dedication, you can definitely pass your A-level exams.

In terms of your question, it is possible for a teacher to expel you from an A-level course after the first year of study if you are not meeting the required standards. However, it is important to remember that this is a decision that is made by the teacher and the school, not just the teacher. If you are concerned about being expelled, you should talk to your teacher and your school about your concerns

Quick Reply

Latest