The Student Room Group

How difficult is it to get into a law conversion course?

I’m looking to do a degree in English literature, with a potential law conversion afterwards, but I’ve heard that it’s really difficult to get into the conversion courses. Is this true?
You shouldn't have too much difficulty getting into a course if you get a 2:1 or more.

Why do you want to be a lawyer?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by ella1507
I’m looking to do a degree in English literature, with a potential law conversion afterwards, but I’ve heard that it’s really difficult to get into the conversion courses. Is this true?

It's a commercial course, you've got the money, you'll get an offer.
Original post by ella1507

Hi Ella!

I am currently doing a law conversion course at The University of Law having completed an English degree previously. Although, like any application process, I had to work on my application at each stage to ensure it reflected the best of my potential, I found the process really straightforward.

At ULAW, the entry requirements to get onto the conversion course is a 2:2 at undergraduate degree in any discipline which means it is more than manageable if you work hard throughout your undergraduate degree! Once you have the necessary entry requirements, all you need to do is put a personal statement together and get a reference and you are well on your way!

I hope this helps and good luck!

Sophie :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending