The Student Room Group

i don’t know what to think about this

she was being controlling over my project and she said because she wanted me to be finished quickly so we could hang out. so basically she was helping me, but then she wrote my evaluation for me and got angry when i didn’t want to use it. i was saying because it my evaluation and she didn’t write much at all and she was calling me selfish because i didn’t want to use what she wrote. and she got really pushy. and i kept saying i want to write it myself. so in the end she said ‘have it your way’ and stormed off. but then she wrote me an apology message saying she was like that because she wanted to hang out with me and that’s why she wanted me to get it done as soon as possible. i mean tbh though i didn’t really say anything when she said she’s gonna write my evaluation because i thought she was only gonna start it off. i didn’t see the point though in getting upset that i wanted to re write it and stuff, and we could’ve hung out any other day. and she was saying ‘you need to eat because your anorexic’ and stuff probably to make me finish faster. oh and i dyed my hair pink last night and came to college and everyone was complimenting me and she literally said nothing about it. yes! i mean i think it does. but yeah but it was because i didn’t eat all day and i was doing the project, but still i found that offensive.
Reply 1
Original post by tree567
she was being controlling over my project and she said because she wanted me to be finished quickly so we could hang out. so basically she was helping me, but then she wrote my evaluation for me and got angry when i didn’t want to use it. i was saying because it my evaluation and she didn’t write much at all and she was calling me selfish because i didn’t want to use what she wrote. and she got really pushy. and i kept saying i want to write it myself. so in the end she said ‘have it your way’ and stormed off. but then she wrote me an apology message saying she was like that because she wanted to hang out with me and that’s why she wanted me to get it done as soon as possible. i mean tbh though i didn’t really say anything when she said she’s gonna write my evaluation because i thought she was only gonna start it off. i didn’t see the point though in getting upset that i wanted to re write it and stuff, and we could’ve hung out any other day. and she was saying ‘you need to eat because your anorexic’ and stuff probably to make me finish faster. oh and i dyed my hair pink last night and came to college and everyone was complimenting me and she literally said nothing about it. yes! i mean i think it does. but yeah but it was because i didn’t eat all day and i was doing the project, but still i found that offensive.

tbh shes a red flag dont be friends w her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending