The Student Room Group

IRP - any language/ French

Does anyone know how many bullet points you can give in an IRP exam? I don't know if I'm being dumb no one really mentions how many bullet points you can bring into the speaking exam and my a level is on Friday :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by iz0508
Does anyone know how many bullet points you can give in an IRP exam? I don't know if I'm being dumb no one really mentions how many bullet points you can bring into the speaking exam and my a level is on Friday :frown:

I'm pretty sure the absolute max is 8- I don't know what exam board you're doing but I did AQA Spanish last year and had to fill out a form with all of our main pointers before the actual speaking exam. This was so that we could sort of gauge what kind of questions could be asked by my A Level teacher when we did the speaking. Best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Hey,, thank youuuu I do AQA too and I also had to fill out the form but I thought it was just to enter sources. I'll just do around 5 to be safe! I appreciate it!
Reply 3
Original post by iz0508
Hey,, thank youuuu I do AQA too and I also had to fill out the form but I thought it was just to enter sources. I'll just do around 5 to be safe! I appreciate it!

You're welcome and noooo it's for both the main sources, title of the project and you're main pointers. 5 sounds perfect, best of luck x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending