The Student Room Group

Handwriting for exams

So my handwriting is cursive and I was wondering if the edexcel ial board would except it or not. I can send a picture of my handwriting for checking.
16834717109861508302442824078789.jpg
Original post by VeryBerryCherry
16834717109861508302442824078789.jpg

it should be fine, it's legible I don't believe exam boards would be opposed to it just because it is cursive
Reply 3
That's better than lots of other people you should be fine
The only thing is that if it starts with an n it looks like an m but that shouldn't be a problem
You need to make your letters ‘n’, ‘b’, and ‘r’ clearer. Perhaps I’m being pedantic on the ‘b’ and the ‘r’ but the letter ‘n’ can be misread as a ‘m’.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
The only case I think it could be an issue is if you're doing a language, where spelling and accuracy are a key component in the writing exams

Spoiler

Original post by bl0bf1sh
The only case I think it could be an issue is if you're doing a language, where spelling and accuracy are a key component in the writing exams

Spoiler

Ooh thanks
Original post by flowersinmyhair
it should be fine, it's legible I don't believe exam boards would be opposed to it just because it is cursive

Ty^^
Original post by Jess_Lomas
That's better than lots of other people you should be fine
The only thing is that if it starts with an n it looks like an m but that shouldn't be a problem

Thanks for the tip, I'll take it into account
Original post by 5hyl33n
You need to make your letters ‘n’, ‘b’, and ‘r’ clearer. Perhaps I’m being pedantic on the ‘b’ and the ‘r’ but the letter ‘n’ can be misread as a ‘m’.

Sure I will work on that. Thanks for the advice
Original post by ebyrne2036
I think it looks good :smile:

thanks^^

Quick Reply

Latest