The Student Room Group

Methods for revision

What are the best study methods for memorising content from like a text book and a method that is active. I don’t really like using flashcards. I am also getting 4 in maths GCSE I am aiming for hopefully a 6 by results day. But exams are round the corner so I really really want that 6 how do I achieve this. I use maths genie and gcse maths tutor to revise for maths. so how do I cover the content quickly and still get that 6. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by suzy23
What are the best study methods for memorising content from like a text book and a method that is active. I don’t really like using flashcards. I am also getting 4 in maths GCSE I am aiming for hopefully a 6 by results day. But exams are round the corner so I really really want that 6 how do I achieve this. I use maths genie and gcse maths tutor to revise for maths. so how do I cover the content quickly and still get that 6. Thanks

I'd say for math the most active revision is what you're already doing! Try doing as many past papers as possible to recall your memory of the content
Original post by suzy23

I always found past papers useful
I agree with what others have already said, it's a good idea to be doing past papers!

Quick Reply

Latest