The Student Room Group

tips on revising for physics and triple science as a whole

hi, i have a physics assessment coming up and i really wish to do well on it but i've noticed that i haven't been doing well recently in my science assessments and it's been concerning me because i have year 10 mocks coming up and i really want to do well on that so if anybody could give me some advice on how to revise for triple science gcse so i can do well in my mocks and how i should revise for my upcoming physics assessment i'd really appreciate it thank you!
My biggest piece of advice is to revise notes about 25% of the time and do practice questions 75% of the time - that will be where you will learn the most. There are some great resources such as https://senecalearning.com/en-GB/ which is free and has well organised and interactive notes for GCSE sciences, although make sure you are looking at the right exam board. As for practice questions pat papers are a great place to find them - ask your teacher or do some research to find those. As you are in year 10 don't worry too much about these mocks as you have a while to go until the actual exams, just try your best :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin:
Reply 2
Original post by RosieBattersby
My biggest piece of advice is to revise notes about 25% of the time and do practice questions 75% of the time - that will be where you will learn the most. There are some great resources such as https://senecalearning.com/en-GB/ which is free and has well organised and interactive notes for GCSE sciences, although make sure you are looking at the right exam board. As for practice questions pat papers are a great place to find them - ask your teacher or do some research to find those. As you are in year 10 don't worry too much about these mocks as you have a while to go until the actual exams, just try your best :smile:

Good luck! :biggrin:

Hi! thanks so much for replying, i try and do as many past papers and practice questions as i can but i still feel like i'm doing something wrong with them because i don't get the best results in the sciences, but i'll carry on with it anyway. I'm not a big fan of seneca but i'll try and use it for the questions.

thanks for that last bit of your reply I think I really needed that. again, thanks so much!

Quick Reply

Latest