The Student Room Group

Anyone using AI tools for their assignment?

If any name them. I want to try some out
Do not, I repeat do not, use AI for your assignments.

It's cheating, it'll be littered with plagarism, and I believe now scanned by Turnitin.
Reply 2
Original post by parmezanne
Do not, I repeat do not, use AI for your assignments.

It's cheating, it'll be littered with plagarism, and I believe now scanned by Turnitin.

I only mean to use it as help to get ideas and maybe the first draft. Afterwards i'll definitely be reviewing and editing after that so i dont get any plagiarism
Original post by erikawhite
I only mean to use it as help to get ideas and maybe the first draft. Afterwards i'll definitely be reviewing and editing after that so i dont get any plagiarism

Nope, don't use it at all.

You should be looking at your notes, readings and past lectures for ideas if you're stuck. It's the legitimate method that's been used for every student that came before you and worked.
Reply 4
Original post by parmezanne
Nope, don't use it at all.

You should be looking at your notes, readings and past lectures for ideas if you're stuck. It's the legitimate method that's been used for every student that came before you and worked.

As technology is constantly evolving, shouldn't we also evolve with it and try to make something positive out of it?
Original post by erikawhite
As technology is constantly evolving, shouldn't we also evolve with it and try to make something positive out of it?

Technology has evolved by putting books on the internet instead of on paper.

It seems to me like you went into this thread looking for a specific answer. I'm afraid I won't be able to deliver on that and stand firm that it is not acceptable academic practice :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest