The Student Room Group

crying abt exams

i've just been crying abt exams because exams starting next week and panicking and stressing
Reply 1
relatable. but it'll be okay!
Original post by hurtinguser
i've just been crying abt exams because exams starting next week and panicking and stressing

The sooner they start, the sooner they’re done.

You can only do your best and the results won’t define you.

Have you thought about ways in which you are going to use the long summer afterwards?

It's ok to feel like this and as long as you feel like you've done your absolute maximum best, then you shouldn't worry.
I hope you do well and get the grades you want, you got this!
Reply 4

All you can do is ensure that you've prepared as much as you can, and once you've done that then there's nothing more you can do, so there's no point worrying about things you can no longer control. Try to practise exam papers so you can control your nerves in the exam, and try to relax as well. Good luck.
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 5
thas tuff g, im in a similar position to u rn, but realisticallt what can we do.
we can't keep crying innit we dont have the ability to change up the past
mysolution rn is to bang out past papers, and find COMMON TOPICS that have come up in the previous years
the more we keep stressing the less our attention will be focused on the REAL task at hand

Don't be scared, be prepared.

Quick Reply

Latest