The Student Room Group

Flash cards

I want to buy pre-written flashcards for biology (AQA) and chemistry(edexel) . I wanted to ask for people’s opinions on which ones they think are best. My gcse revision guides from cgp weren’t as in depth as I wanted them so I’m worried there flash cards for a-levels might be the same.
Original post by sama1951
I want to buy pre-written flashcards for biology (AQA) and chemistry(edexel) . I wanted to ask for people’s opinions on which ones they think are best. My gcse revision guides from cgp weren’t as in depth as I wanted them so I’m worried there flash cards for a-levels might be the same.

Hi @sama1951,

Although I didn’t study Science A Levels, I did find a website that had premade flashcards and quizzing activities, which is free for students. For example, below is the link to a Biology AQA A Level pack, that tests your knowledge as you work through the content…

https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/d0ce0c30-6417-11e8-8edc-d9cd1c890408/section/2d8f3a62-e194-4a24-85ed-222ce64c3cd7/session/start

These are great as it’s a free revision tool, you can create an account to keep track of your progress and you can use it on your phone if you’re on the go.

Hope this helps and can save you some money too!
Emily
Student Ambassador at Birmingham City University
Reply 2
Original post by BCU Student Rep
Hi @sama1951,

Although I didn’t study Science A Levels, I did find a website that had premade flashcards and quizzing activities, which is free for students. For example, below is the link to a Biology AQA A Level pack, that tests your knowledge as you work through the content…

https://app.senecalearning.com/classroom/course/d0ce0c30-6417-11e8-8edc-d9cd1c890408/section/2d8f3a62-e194-4a24-85ed-222ce64c3cd7/session/start

These are great as it’s a free revision tool, you can create an account to keep track of your progress and you can use it on your phone if you’re on the go.

Hope this helps and can save you some money too!
Emily
Student Ambassador at Birmingham City University

Thank you, I’ll start using them then.

Quick Reply

Latest