The Student Room Group

Alevel history coursework essay

I need help choosing the question and some of the subject matter for my coursework essay, I want to do something on feminism or the LGBTQ community but the question has to be a an effect question - ie. 'what effect did ______ have on _____' please help me choose a question!!<3
Reply 1
Original post by bwasherex
I need help choosing the question and some of the subject matter for my coursework essay, I want to do something on feminism or the LGBTQ community but the question has to be a an effect question - ie. 'what effect did ______ have on _____' please help me choose a question!!<3

Could you do something relating to the effects the Stonewall Riots had on the LGBT community and their rights? Same with feminism. You can discuss the effects that certain riots had on the feminism movement?
Reply 2
Original post by s.hannon
Could you do something relating to the effects the Stonewall Riots had on the LGBT community and their rights? Same with feminism. You can discuss the effects that certain riots had on the feminism movement?

Thank you so much for the suggestions, I'll look into the different essays/articles on Google scholar and see if I can find ones to use for these questions!!<3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending