The Student Room Group

New Bag

Hi all,
I’m after a good sturdy bag that’s similar to the tactical style ones like ‘built for athletes’ without paying the huge price.
I’m starting a physiotherapy degree so need enough room for books, change of clothes and Laptop.

Look forward to the help.
Thannnnks 😀
Original post by lukesmith1987
Hi all,
I’m after a good sturdy bag that’s similar to the tactical style ones like ‘built for athletes’ without paying the huge price.
I’m starting a physiotherapy degree so need enough room for books, change of clothes and Laptop.

Look forward to the help.
Thannnnks 😀

Hey there @lukesmith1987 !
It's very underrated in terms of bags but Gymshark does some amazing ones. They are gym bags but usually they come with loads of different compartments and some of them even have a shoe compartment underneath. You can also get student discount as well. I've found I can get my laptop and a full change of clothes in mine with some space left over. It's what I use when I go home for the weekend from university. If you want some bag organisation then have a look at Stackers.

Hope this helped!
Lucy - Digital Student Ambassador SHU
Reply 2
Hi Lucy,

You’re a legend. Thank you so much I will for sure have a little look. Your description has actually been amazing. I knew of the Gymshark ones but wasn’t sure if the sizing, and this has helped so much.

Thank you muchly :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending