The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL’s take on GCSE grades?

I know GCSE grades are far from the most important factor in your Uni application, but does anyone know if you would be at any sort of an advantage with a strong GCSE profile when applying to UCL? I achieved 99999999988 last year. This is assuming other elements in my application (predicted grades, PS etc) are just as strong as other applicants.
Original post by Anonymous
I know GCSE grades are far from the most important factor in your Uni application, but does anyone know if you would be at any sort of an advantage with a strong GCSE profile when applying to UCL? I achieved 99999999988 last year. This is assuming other elements in my application (predicted grades, PS etc) are just as strong as other applicants.

When applying to university, GCSE grades aren't the main focus of the university but, it certainly does help a good deal if you have near perfect grades like yours. Hope this helps :smile:
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Yes, my cousin missed his offers for both LSE and UCL for Economics, but UCL made him an offer based on his strong GCSEs and his A*A*Ba achieved A-Levels with an AS-Level.

Which degree subject are you considering applying for at UCL? :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending