The Student Room Group

Edexcel Biology A Paper 1 - 7th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Hey everyone! Didn't see a thread for Edexcel A (or B for that matter). Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
any suggestions ?? for what might be on the paper like huge marks
Reply 3
Original post by asiablaccc
any suggestions ?? for what might be on the paper like huge marks

I'm placing bets on loads of topic 1. wasn't much of that on the 2022 papers at all, if any
Reply 4
Original post by larissaberry
I'm placing bets on loads of topic 1. wasn't much of that on the 2022 papers at all, if any

OKAYYYYY thanks bae
Reply 5
Original post by asiablaccc
OKAYYYYY thanks bae

plus is the article is all plants that surely means that papers 1 and 2 have to be heavily human bio
Reply 6
plus is the article is all plants that surely means that papers 1 and 2 have to be heavily human bio

yhhh
Reply 7
How do you revise for paper 3?
Reply 8
Original post by Youngreebs

do questions and understand the article
Reply 9
Original post by Youngreebs

you j read through the article and predict the Qs they'll ask surrounding it and answer them
Reply 10
you j read through the article and predict the Qs they'll ask surrounding it and answer them

yhhh
hey guys how do you all revise for biology papers 1 and 2?
Reply 12
Original post by allyacademics
hey guys how do you all revise for biology papers 1 and 2?

idek man just learn content
Reply 13

I see, my teacher said paper 3 can be on anything we have learnt in all 8 topics, but do you think it will be questions surrounding the plant related topics exclusively?
Original post by juleeuh
I see, my teacher said paper 3 can be on anything we have learnt in all 8 topics, but do you think it will be questions surrounding the plant related topics exclusively?

Just my opinion, I think it won't be all on plants (that's just topic 4 and 5 then) And have we actually learnt that much about plants to fill 2 hours worth of questions anyway?
(edited 10 months ago)
Any predictions for paper 1 tmrw??
Reply 16
Original post by juleeuh

I certainly believe that a vast majority of the questions will be somehow linked to the extract judging by the past papers so plant questions, plant components (stuff like protein questions) and topic 4 and 5, however paper 3 could just be content they don’t test on paper 1 and 2 exclusively, that’s what i think
How did everyone find it?
Original post by Gkdkkkdockek
How did everyone find it?

I did Edexcel spec A (salters nuffield). Thought it was really good apart from the chicken question and some of the very last few questions.
What did you guys do for the last question about devising laboratory investigation to study life cycle of butterfly ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending