The Student Room Group

End if years

Is four weeks enough to revise for my end of year exams for year 12 I have started before and I do already know some of the content but is it enough time .
Reply 1
Is the best use of your time asking questions like this on social media?
Reply 2
Original post by fatz0
no its not, might aswell just give up

I am sorry but that is a really hurtful and rude thing to say
Reply 3
hey there x
ignore the rude people hiding behind their keyboards - yes 4 weeks can be enough time if you want it to be :smile:

especially since you know some of the content already, try to make best use of the remaining time that you can and just know as long as you try your best and put all your effort in, the real deal is the end of year 13 (i assume you're doing a levels as this in that forum).

that's not to say year 12 isn't important as these exams will play part in your predicted grades, so head down and you've got this x

good luck!

- current year 13 sitting a levels 😅
Original post by smileyorange
Is four weeks enough to revise for my end of year exams for year 12 I have started before and I do already know some of the content but is it enough time .
Reply 4
Original post by student3547
hey there x
ignore the rude people hiding behind their keyboards - yes 4 weeks can be enough time if you want it to be :smile:

especially since you know some of the content already, try to make best use of the remaining time that you can and just know as long as you try your best and put all your effort in, the real deal is the end of year 13 (i assume you're doing a levels as this in that forum).

that's not to say year 12 isn't important as these exams will play part in your predicted grades, so head down and you've got this x

good luck!

- current year 13 sitting a levels 😅

Thank you this is giving me some hope ❤️
Good luck for your exams!
(edited 11 months ago)

Depends on the subjects you do but, generally speaking, four weeks is plenty. :smile:
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by fatz0
brev tsr bandits aint gonna help you manage your time. use your own head

don’t u think I ilipping have u thicko

four weeks is more than enough, as long as you manage your time well, speaking as a current year 13 who did night before revision for year 12 and was not happy with her predicted but is also doing week-before intense revision now. would not recommend my way at all give yourself plenty of breathing space in year 13 do little and often instead of last minute cramming! and definitely focus on doing as many questions and papers so you see what types of questions come up and practice exam technique for essay subjects cuz a lot of marks also come from exam techniques not just blurting everything you know about a topic
Reply 8
Original post by fatz0
no i dont think u have

Fatz I think u SHOUKD shut up

Quick Reply

Latest