The Student Room Group

Snoring :( but applying for accomodation

Hi,

More of a personal question, but I've been told that I snore bit loudly sometimes :P I'm applying for uni accomodation and even though all the rooms are private I still share a living area people who are one room over. I'm applying for uni accomodation, and obviously at the same time I also do want to make some friends, but I'm also concerned that my snoring will be an issue. Any advice? Much appreciated :smile:
Sleep on your front
Reply 2
....thanks....
Original post by Anonymous
Hi,

More of a personal question, but I've been told that I snore bit loudly sometimes :P I'm applying for uni accomodation and even though all the rooms are private I still share a living area people who are one room over. I'm applying for uni accomodation, and obviously at the same time I also do want to make some friends, but I'm also concerned that my snoring will be an issue. Any advice? Much appreciated :smile:

Hello, I was once afflicted with a flatmate who snored exceedingly loudly. I put up with the fella for a month or two but after a while it became too much. Although I never spoke to the guy (I'm quite shy) I started putting things in his open mouth as he slept to try and quiet him down. Long story short, he ended up half-inhaling one of my old rugby socks (I love ruggers) so that he woke up suddenly in the middle of the night with a disgusting muddy sock dangling from his mouth. The plus side is I never had to hear the guy snoring again as he moved out the next day. Bottom line is, get therapy or something to cure your affliction or else something similar could happen to you. Hope this helps :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Lord Sir Howard
Hello, I was once afflicted with a flatmate who snored exceedingly loudly. I put up with the fella for a month or two but after a while it became too much. Although I never spoke to the guy (I'm quite shy) I started putting things in his open mouth as he slept to try and quiet him down. Long story short, he ended up half-inhaling one of my old rugby socks (I love ruggers) so that he woke up suddenly in the middle of the night with a disgusting muddy sock dangling from his mouth. The plus side is I never had to hear the guy snoring again as he moved out the next day. Bottom line is, get therapy or something to cure your affliction or else something similar could happen to you. Hope this helps :smile:

This helps a lot, thanks mate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending