The Student Room Group

Left me on seen

So, I’ve started a thing with a guy. It’s been about 10 days. I’m testing the waters. We get on really well. Laugh a lot. But it’s not clear whether he likes me as a friend or more. He’s left me on seen and then put a story with his buddies, in a bar. So I didn’t double text or anything. He hasn’t wished me good night either. My last text was a question, but it’s nothing too serious, just asking about funny things that happened to him. I’m thinking to see whether he texts tomorrow. If not , moving on. What do you think guys? I’ve hinted in a clear way that I like him. I haven’t said it directly but surely he knows. It is obvious.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So, I’ve started a thing with a guy. It’s been about 10 days. I’m testing the waters. We get on really well. Laugh a lot. But it’s not clear whether he likes me as a friend or more. He’s left me on seen and then put a story with his buddies, in a bar. So I didn’t double text or anything. He hasn’t wished me good night either. My last text was a question, but it’s nothing too serious, just asking about funny things that happened to him. I’m thinking to see whether he texts tomorrow. If not , moving on. What do you think guys? I’ve hinted in a clear way that I like him. I haven’t said it directly but surely he knows. It is obvious.

If he doesn't prioritise you the way you do to him, then for sure it's better to dump him.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

Guy here - some of us are oblivious. Trust me. So I wouldn’t just assume he knows - it’s much easier to be direct.

Is this someone you know in person?
Reply 3
Original post by Max1357913
Guy here - some of us are oblivious. Trust me. So I wouldn’t just assume he knows - it’s much easier to be direct.

Is this someone you know in person?

No
Reply 4
You can't 'hint in a clear way'; it's a hint or it's clear.

Pick up the phone and talk or arrange to meet! You can't get enough feel for a person just by words on a screen.
(edited 11 months ago)
If he's out with his mates then of course he won't reply. Real life comes first. Don't overthink it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending