The Student Room Group
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website

University of Buckingham Pre-Med September 2023

Hi, I received my admission for Pre-med in Buckingham and wanted some more info on the procedure to shift to medicine and the conditions involved, including how challenging the interview and getting 70% of the modules are.
Original post by TrockBO
Hi, I received my admission for Pre-med in Buckingham and wanted some more info on the procedure to shift to medicine and the conditions involved, including how challenging
the interview and getting 70% of the modules are.

Hi!! I also start pre med this year!! I spoke with a few older students who managed to get from pre med to med and they’ve all said that it’s not impossible to get the 70%, just hard work ig. I originally received an offer to do medicine but missed it🥲 so i can tell you about the interview process if you’d like.
University of Buckingham
University of Buckingham
Buckingham
Visit website
Original post by ap1ringm3dik
Hi!! I also start pre med this year!! I spoke with a few older students who managed to get from pre med to med and they’ve all said that it’s not impossible to get the 70%, just hard work ig. I originally received an offer to do medicine but missed it🥲 so i can tell you about the interview process if you’d like.

Can you tell me about the interview process please !!
Original post by Anonymous
Can you tell me about the interview process please !!

The interview process is broken up into stages, the first ‘interview’ isn’t really an interview. It’s more like the UCAT, so you have timed sections and have to complete each one within the time allocated. If you do extremely well in this, you’d be offered a place, if you do okay, like not SUPERB, then you get invited to a second MMI style interview. This phase is just like the regular MMIs where there are 5 different stations and a different skill/attribute is tested. For example, they may test your knowledge on the GMC good medical practice or the 4 pillars etc. I got my offer after this interview. Honestly it’s not too bad and the interviewers are really nice :smile: hope this helped!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending