The Student Room Group

alevels

If i wanted to be a child psychologist do you think i could get into good uni's with these alevel subjects-biology,pyschology and health and social care(btech)
Reply 1
Original post by kTy27
If i wanted to be a child psychologist do you think i could get into good uni's with these alevel subjects-biology,pyschology and health and social care(btech)

Have you looked at university entry requirements for that course? I'd suggest starting there to find out :smile:
Reply 2
(Original post by _user_)Have you looked at university entry requirements for that course? I'd suggest starting there to find out :smile:

hey yes i have and most were interested in a 1 or 2 science related a levels which i have chose but I wasn't too sure about my third option, either sociology or health and social care
Original post by kTy27

If you have checked the unis websites and they just want the 2 sciences, then biology and psychology are fine.
Id probably take sociology or something so you do 3 a-levels rather than 2 a-levels and a btec.
Reply 4
Original post by Emma:-)
If you have checked the unis websites and they just want the 2 sciences, then biology and psychology are fine.
Id probably take sociology or something so you do 3 a-levels rather than 2 a-levels and a btec.

ok then, thats a good idea thank youu

Quick Reply

Latest